- 24 GHZ
- 1.4+ GBPS
- 13+ km RANGE
- The airFiber®24 is ideal for outdoor, PtP bridging and carrier-class network backhauls.
- Model: AF24
Designed to be a high-performance backhaul, the airFiber®24 delivers amazing wireless throughput of up to 1.4+ Gbps, surpassing conventional wired backhauls.
Proven Links: 13+ km
Robust enough to perform in the harshest RF noise environments, the airFiber®24 delivers superior performance with efficiency over real-world, 13+ km links.
Low-Latency Carrier Backhaul
The airFiber®24 supports FDD (Frequency Division Duplexing) in full-duplex mode for < 1 ms latency, resulting in increased efficiency for carrier-class network backhauls.
24 GHz Unlicensed Band
The airFiber®24 operates in worldwide, license-free, 24 GHz frequencies. Users can deploy airFiber24 almost anywhere they choose (subject to local country regulations).
AirFiber (AF-24HD) is a revolutionary unit operating in the 24 GHz band. With the advanced technology, the unit communicates at speeds up to 2 Gbps and up to a distance of 20 km!
AirFiber 24-HD operates in the worldwide, license-free, 24 GHz frequency. Anyone around the world can purchase and operate airFiber without any special permits, paperwork, or added licensing costs. Users are free to locate, deploy, and operate airFiber practically anywhere they choose. In addition to standard support TDD and FDD AirFiber come up with new technologies which is HDD (Hybrid Division Duplexing). This, along with other innovative technologies and system AirOS forms a unique connection which is very easy to use and install, which achieves very high data rates at very low latency.
The main advantages of connections are:
– High reliability connection
– Throughput up to 2 Gbps
– Possibility of creating up to 20 km link
– Intelligent QoS
– Easy installation
• Operating Frequency: 24.05 – 24.25GHz
• Dimensions: 593 x 768 x 370mm (23.35″ x 30.24″ x 14.57″)
• Weight: 17.3kg (38.14 lbs) – mount included
• Max. Power Consumption: 50W
• Power Supply: 50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (included)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58VDC)
• Operating Temperature: -40° to 55°C (-40° to 131°F)
• Maximum Throughput: 2+ Gbps
• Maximum Range: 20+ km
• Packets per Second: > 1 million
• Uplink / Downlink Ratio: 50% Fixed
• EIRP: ~33dBm (FCC/IC), ~20dBm (CE)
• Channel Bandwidth: 100 MHz
• Modulation: 256QAM MIMO, 64QAM MIMO, 16QAM MIMO, QPSK MIMO, QPSK SISO, ¼ QPSK SISO
(1) PoE Adapter
(1) Power Cord
(1) Pole Mount Bracket Assembly
(1) Quick Start Guide